Evaluation question 2
- Social group: young adults.
- In both of the films, the young adults seem to be care free and have their own individual personalities.
- The main female characters are both quirky people, which is shown by their clothing in 500 days of summer, and in All we are it is shown through props (when she walks down the street and is carrying a pineapple)
- The men in both are both calm and laid back, but are also romantic and polite.
- All the main characters are average, middle class citizens with average day jobs. In all we are, the characters jobs are not revealed but they would have average jobs, such as working in an office.